Tuesday, July 1, 2014

(Subbed) Gobu Gobu - Hamada's Favorite Stuff in Osaka 1/4


The show "Gobu Gobu" features Hamada and his new sidekick Atsushi Tamura, and together, they explore what Kansai area has to offer in sightseeing and the cuisine. This first of the four clips show them attempting to make the most gourmet mixed fruit juice.


The other three clips to follow soon.
Enjoy.

Please download the sub file here
The corresponding video is here

How to watch video with the sub file
1. Download the sub file.
2. Use Firefox plugin 1-Click Youtube Video Download to download the video.
3. Change the video file name to match the sub file name. Make sure both sub file and the video file are in the same directory.
4. Use a player like VLC to watch the subbed video. Enjoy.

18 comments:

  1. I get 404 Error when I try to download the subs. Is it just me or is there a problem with the server?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I just re-uploaded it. Please let me know if you're still having the same issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just watched the first about 30 seconds because I don't want to spoil it for myself but the files downloaded fine and the subs seem to work.

      Man it's awesome to hear from you again.

      Delete
    2. Yes, works now, thank you very much!

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK?

    Sorry I can't post on the GnT forum right now because I forgot my password (still active in the chat though), but goddamn it's SO great to see you again.

    I'll check this out later. Thanks in advance from Gesichtspalme if you remember me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Can I ask why you didn't upload a hardsub version instead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there.
      I just got tired of seeing my uploaded videos being taken down. I hope you understand.
      Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Makes sense. Thanks for replying and for all of your work!

      Delete
  6. thank u so much. u know i've been a long time fan. i hope all is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ezoghoul! Yes, we've known each other for a long time! Hope you're doing well too.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the awesome subs. I was wondering if you could upload the Hyodo Daiki stand up again i really want to hear japanese stand up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Oh man. I just looked for the sub and I can't find it. Sorry.

      Delete
    2. Okay. I found it. Please see the upper left corner for the "Recently updated oldies".

      Delete
  8. ShibataBread, you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shibata can you reupload subs 'Link not found' i must know what the ingredients are for the smoothie in this video!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i get error 404 when i try to download

    ReplyDelete